iREVIEW WEDNESDAY: MIKE UCHE, THE SAVVY NOLLYWOOD ACTOR

Mike Uche, Nollywood actor

Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Nollywood has always had a knack for fine and savvy actors and more keep pouring into the industry.

One of such actors is the savvy Michael  Uchegbu, popularly known as Mike Uche,  a popular young man in the industry who has many movies under his acting belt such as
Africa magic series titled "forbidden", so wrong so wright series, desperate housewives Africa series, etc.

Diary of a wakanda blogger ran into him the other day at a function and had an amazing interview with him. Below are the excerpts:

Wakanda Blogger: Who is Mike Uche?

Mike: My name is Michael Uchegbu, I am an actor voice actor and voice over artist, trained filmmaker and director, I studied Political Science from Caritas University,  Enugu (graduated in 2008) and master's degree in International Law and Diplomacy from unilag (2010 to 2012).

Wakanda Blogger: How did you find yourself in Nollywood?

Mike: I Started out 2009 with enrolling in PEFTI, a film Institute run by Wale Adenuga Productions, graduated with best actor honors in March 2009 and started acting professionally same year where I had my debut in Wale Adenuga Production's sitcom, Papa Ajasco. The road wasn't a smooth one and that was when I joined the Broadcast media as a newscaster with Galaxy TV Lagos and also as a Tv programs Anchor at BTVA Media, Lagos  and then bounced back in 2012 when I landed a lead role in Ugo Maduka's "Four Crooks and a Rookie," the movie that got me a lot of international recognition and numerous fans following its release on Iroko TV in December, 2013, after that I featured in MNET sitcoms, "The Johnsons."
Since then, it's been from one big feature to another.

Wakanda Blogger: What are the movies you have featured in?

Mike: Four crooks and a rookie, dirty linen, memoirs of 4, Sergeant Tutu, taste of love series, tales of eve series, so wrong so wright series,  the Johnsons, Nectar, desperate housewives Africa series, ifemelu (igbo film), currently featuring in Africa magics series titled "forbidden", 3:16 the movie etc.

Wakanda Blogger:What makes you stand out from the rest?

Mike: I believe I stand out because of my manner of role interpretation, stature, body language, voice, easy adaptability skills, my versatility and dexterity. Young and upcoming producers should not be scared to hire me, I don't charge o.

Wakanda Blogger: What are your hobbies?

Mike: I love watching movies, studying acting notes, voicing and playing basketball.

You can find Mike on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/michael.uchegbu
Follow on Instagram and twitter @mykuche

In case you don't know ladies, Mike is a very single man, you can try your luck (πŸ˜‚).








Comments

  1. 😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike come and see o πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

      Delete
    2. Biko reveal your identity jor...thanks by the way πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  2. His voice does the magic for me. That's even asides his magic in delivering character. Thumbs up Mike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, with his annoying deep voice πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

      Delete
    2. I forgot to add sexy to the voice πŸ˜€

      Delete
    3. Hehehehehe....this cough no want gree me comment!!!😍😍😍😍😍

      Delete
  3. Yeah hE Is a terrific actor

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Amarachi is a teriffic writer. Bye .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You thanking him for been a terrific writer!??? See your headπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Lol Mike, is it your thank you? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts