MY WEEKEND WENT SKRRRRRAAAAAAA. pt.2


Hi guys I'm back again. This time around, I come with more gist. My Saturday would have been uneventful except for an event that happened in the night on my way home from Ogba.



So, I boarded a vehicle at Iyana-ipaja, and this aunty got in and commanded me to, "Shift," which I obediently did, aunty wasn't convinced again, she commanded again and our conversation went like this:

AUNTY: Abeg shift I no siddan well
ME: I can't adjust more than I have already as I am sitting at the edge of the seat
AUNTY: 😠😠😠 (In a raised voice) na because I say make you shift na him make you dey speak English for me?
ME: 😞😕 huh????? (in my mind) God please na pick my call, I'm I too small to own a car?
FELLOW SEATMATE: Oya, lets switch seats
ME: No, I like window seat
AUNTY: You see am, trouble maker, shift, you dey there dey speak English.
ME: 😲😲😯😮

what???????

The aunty kept insulting me in Yoruba thinking I couldn't hearing her because I wasn't saying anything back to her. Me that was jejely minding my business.


minding my business

Comments

Popular Posts