MY WEEKEND WENT SKRRRRRRAAAAA pt. 1





By Ogbonnaya Amarachi

 Hi guys, its been a while in here, how was your weekend? I have missed y'all and well, I brought gist your way.😀

My weekend was lit; On Saturday, I had an encounter in the almighty Lagos Danfo, on Sunday, I went for a private screening of John Boyega's movie, Pacific Rim in Lekki, my journey was so hilarious, wanna see it, join me in the part three of this series, sit back, grab a cone of ice cream and popcorn and relax, this post is gonna be liiiiittttt!

So, on Friday after work, I sat out with my colleague and her boo, we went to this really cool bar close to Ogba Stadium on the mainland.
The usually hosts a comedy night Friday nights and we were entertained, although the comedian sounded like he was trying to be funny, which brings me to the question, why do Nigerian comedians thrive on taking jabs at fellow Nigerians to make us laugh? like that trick is getting old already and its time to move on and be creative, my take though.


Then this really beautiful dancer, came to entertain us with her dangerous acrobatic movies, I was really scared for her, she looked seventeen, eighteen years of age, I almost went to meet her like, "Aren't you supposed to be on your bed sleeping by this time?" She looked so small, but well, the hustle continues, Lagos girls aren't smiling, everyone is hustling to make ends meet.

Jobs like this, in my opinion isn't meant for ladies, except the really matured ones, because it exposes them to a lot of hazards, especially sexual exploitation, imagine the little came still went begging from table to table after people had sprayed her money whilst she was dancing, I did a mental calculations and it shouldn't be more than ten thousand naira, maybe some people gave her privately, as I saw a man giving her something secretly.



The bar is close to Nigeria Institute of Journalism, as well as Ogba Stadium, I have forgotten the name of the bar, but its on the road leading to the stadium, the first bar on that axis, its painted blue and they have really nice service there; their waitresses are pretty ladies who wear bum shorts to serve their customers, male and female alive, they also have an in-house DJ that play latest jams and they also have a large parking lot where customer cars can be neatly and safely parked inside the compound.

Part two and three coming soon, how my Saturday and Sunday went, stay tuned and guess what??...






Comments

Popular Posts