THE DIFFERENT REACTIONS OF PEOPLE ON LINDA IKEJI'S ENGAGEMENT


By Ogbonnaya Amarachi

Linda Ikeji is engaged, halleluyah. Here are the various reactions of people:

1. THE DOUBTING THOMAS
This one wants to see the ring, the man's face, who is this man sef the doubting Thomas will ask? "I kent believe it until I see evidence", these ones studied Law in their past lives, Law and doubthology.

Adonbelivit

2. THE HATERS
These ones are beefers of good things, they like all the jabs on aunty Linda, infact they are the jab throwers, if she na marry, who will they throw their jabs at? Eya,sorry aunties and uncles, thy Lord is good, all the time. The beefers will be analyzing how long she will be married before divorcing him, if she can live in husband house, who will be the husband? who will be the wife? I rest my case o



3. THE ANALYSTS
These ones can siddan on top someborri's and analyse, they be like, "Does he have a Ferrari or an SUV?" "Is he a rich man? you know Linda cannot work hard for no small boy to comman chop?" "Maybe he is doing her well?" what is the ring like sef? is it twenty four carat gold, silifer,? "maybe is arrangee?" "Does he live in Banana Island too" "Who will move into each other's house?" "It has to be the man, it cant be Linda," She might not change her name o, as she is now a celeb''so many analytical queshion, ahn ahn, huncle, hanty, is it your engagement? why the headache?




4. THE HIGH TASTE OBSERVERS
These ones are busy analyzing the cost of the ring; "Are you sure it is not aboki ring he bough for her?"  "How many carats gold is it sef," "If my boo doesn't buy me a twenty two carat gold engagement ring ehn, I will not collect o, let him carry his cheap ring and go, I cannot coman suffer," "Does he have a house in banana Island?" Hmm, OK o, election observers.



5. THE PRAYER WARRIORS

Ah Linda Ikeji is engaged, Baba God o, pick up my call na. We will start hearing prayer points like,"Oh God of Linda Ikeji do it for me," "God settle me like you settled Linda Ikeji in all areas; wealth, now a man," "Oh God of Linda Ikeji let my horseband locate me this year."
Orishirishi.



Congrats to Linda Ikeji on her engagement.

Its Friyay!!! Have a fabulous weekend my people.

Comments

Popular Posts