ALL ABOUT BBNAIJA

By Ogbonnaya Amarachi

So Big Brother Naija 2018 is almost coming to an end and Nigerians are already predicting the likely winners like they did last year with Efe.
The housemates this year came with serious drama to entertain us and we are loving the drama and pettiness in the house, even though we are beefing the producers for taking the show to South Africa as that is a slap on our National face, well lets leave that's story for another day and concentrate on the housemates and their different antics in the house.

CEE-C:
The drama queen of the house. Nigerians both love and hate this woman. Just wonder how they manage to keep voting for her to stay yet come on social media to skin her alive. Cee-C is the girl you love to hate but can't. Strong willed and controversial, she sure struts her own stage and doesn't give a hoot about anyone. We all have a Cee-C around us.




MIRACLE:
Controversial pilot Miracle is sure a ladies man as he has been having fun with most of the ladies in the BBN house, the ladies has been crazy over him and that makes me wonder why, maybe its the biceps sha. He has been linked with several of the female housemates including; Ahneeka, Alex, Cee-C, Princess, Nina and others. His first debut into the world of controversies was when he first entered into the house saying, "I am single." Trust Nigerians na, we went into his archives and dug out pictures of him wearing a wedding band, na wa o, we don't have any chill in this country, you can't even play with us again.


ALEX:
Alex has been linked with several of the BBN males housemates including Teddy A, Miracle, Leo, Tobi and others. Alleged to have thrown herself at almost all the male housemates at one time or the other in the house, Alex is someone who is carefree and nonchalant about things and people and "real" according to some Nigerians. She was involved in a brawl with Cee-C last week when she (Cee-C) said she saw Alex leave the house, but it didnt work out because Rico was evicted instead and Alex didn't take it laying low with her. She has a crush on former housemate Leo.
Alex

NINA:
I kent believe this aunty is twenty one years old, no freaking way. Make up is good o. Anyway, Nina is one lady that sure knows what she wants and how to go for it. She has been linked with several of the BBN male counterparts over the past weeks and one person she sure likes is Miracle.

Nina


AHNEEKA:
My petite omalicha, she has been linked to some male housemates before her eviction. She is sure having fun outside the house and in Nigeria as she has been granting interviews and getting recognitions all over the country. Go girl.

Ahneeka

RICO:

Rico Swarvey


Rico my guy, this dude just goes to prove that we still have cultured men in Nigeria and I am proud of him, how can someone be so fine, can cook and so homely? jezuz😲. His wife will enjoy o, I even heard he is single, I need to apply o, need this type of guy that wee be serving me breakfast in bed all the time, maybe not all the time, but most of the time, omo, that love kent die, but Nigerian men? whosai, I reserve my comment, infact if you don't knee down and serve them, ehn, you are going back to ya father's house. I wonder why Nigerians voted him out, bad belle people, beefing all of you that did. I was "shooked" when I watched his eviction, please when you open your restaurant, coman employ me to be starring at your face while you cook those swirrytuos meal (don't ask me the meaning o, me I don't know, love made me type rubbish), see the pink lips na, am I the only lady crushing on him???? hay God. He has also been connected with several female housemates including Ahneeka, Khloe, Alex and others. When asked who he liked most in the house, he said Cee-C.


Don't watch BBN too much o, remember they are making money by being in that house, go and hustle your own. Ehen, am I the only one who doesn't watch them on tv but always follow updates on social media?

Have a great day people.

Comments

Popular Posts