BRIDES GET IN HERE




By Ogbonnaya Amarachi

If you know your boyfriend just proposed to you , about to or has done that for a while and you are planning your wedding, get in here, I'v got news for you. Lagos Bridal Fashion Week event is ending today and you don't want to miss the chance of getting consultation from your favorite bridal retailers, event planners, then you need to be at Federal Palace hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos by 1 pm today.

The event was put together by Call Her Classic Fashion Agency as it has been discovered that there is a growing need in the billion dollar industry. Its been three days of fun, showcase and runway display of new wedding gowns from upcoming to renowned wedding designers, The event is underway and began on Friday, 4th of May to today, 6th of May, 2018, 10 am daily at the Federal Palace Hotel, VI, Lagos.  I have had my share of fun covering the event as press in order to give you my viewers the scoop.


There were master classes taken by professionals in the bridal fashion industry, including the renowned Mai Atafo, who was funny throughout his session by the way and cracked us up with his jokes. 


There were beautiful designs of wedding gowns, hair pieces, shoes, reception dresses, bags, jewelries on display, the renowned Deola Sagoe brand was on display on the second day and the runway was on point, this one started by 8:30pm on the second day, the designers really outdid themselves with their beautiful wedding designs, I almost wished I was wearing one of them and smiling up at my prince charming (this one I am already propheying he will be taller than me, what if its the other way around???).

More pictures below:

Mai Atafo's Installations

Image result for the bridal runway at the Lagos Bridal Fashion Week



Bridals by Ivy design on the runway
Bridals by Ivy



Otumemine designs on the runway




This is me on my own runway.

Comments

Popular Posts