FLASHBACK FRIDAY/APPRECIATION DAY

Flashback to when my baby was born. The brainchild of my scattered imaginations. Finally, a logo to solidify my lovechild, "Diary of a wakanda blog."
Lemme tell you a little bit of me, I procrastinate a lot, I had pushed starting a blog for a long time, until it became an assignment in school. The online journalism lecturer said everyone should create a blog and sustain, that's when I knew I was ready. Finally, I created the blog and started feeding it. It was a rough start, change of name, then there was the problem of creating a logo because mine was going to survive after school, lol.

My logo designer, friend of life and biggest fan @brightoleka thanks for this beautiful logo, immediately I saw it, I just fell in love.

To my blog visitors, thanks for visiting the blog and leaving a comment or two, y'all are appreciated.

For those who said nice things, not too nice things, advises, thanks, they are well received and I am working on them.

We are finally on Instagram, do well to follow us and encourage us on IG @diaryofawakanda and facebook at www.facebook.com/mywakandadiary

Thanks, I really appreciate all your support for the past three months.

Comments

Popular Posts