THROWBACK MEMORIES




By Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Hi guys its good to be back. I've been having writers' block, when no single inspiration comes to you as a writer, but I am out of it now, thank goodness.

So, going down memory lane, I remembered when a "toaster" invited me to his house, he had been inviting me for a long time, every single time we had a conversation, he always managed to bring in the subject of visiting him, not even hanging out o, coming to his house.

 So, I asked him one day what we would be doing in his house if I come, I already knew the answer from all the vibes he had been showing me, but been a Naija girl, I feigned ignorance and wanted him to come out of the bush he's been hiding in and guess what he said, guess na... okay, "drum roll..."

Him: Come and play with me na, so you mean if you come, we wont touch? what do you have that other girls don't?????

Damn, brother's gotta spoil it.

ME: (A)Aye le o, Ibosi o.


Comments

Popular Posts