EVENT: UNVEILING OF SAPPHAIRE SCENTS LEKKI OUTLET PART ONE



Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya

Hello, happy weekend my beautiful readers. Today is Saturday and my waka waka self went for the unveiling of sapphaire scents new outlet at Lennox mall, Lekki phase one currently ongoing.

Sapphaire scents is an indigenous bespoke perfume owned by Wale Jana. its outlets are all over Nigeria with distributors ranging from students, corp members and workers all over the world, the young man is fast becoming a brand to reckon with.

The likes of Tiwa Savage, Sir Shina Peters, Tonto Dike, aka, King Tonto, Cee C of Big brother naija, Teni and a host of others were on ground to grace the unveiling of the new store.

I have never attended a cocktail event where you have to stand for hours, abeg, I can walk well now 😢.

Anyway back to my gist, why do Nigerians like coming late to events? Aka, African Time? An event that was slated to start BH twelve pm, started by 4pm, no joke.

When the celebrities started trooping in, trust Nigerians to crowd them in a bid to take pictures with them 😀, all these protocol officers, aka, body guards, ndi over-do 😕 wehdone o, they were just pushing people anyhow, me, I just kept still in one corner, looking 😒.

OK, while I was standing minding my business, one hanty, was doing amebo with her friend at behind me, she was pissed that when Shina Peters entered the room where the celebs were kept, Cee C didn't acknowledge as Tiwa Savage and Tonto did and for that she didn't like her, shuoooo, Nigerians and eye service? How does that help the girl's rep biko_?  I mean, someone is on her own minding her business, we don't even know if she, Cee C recognsies the man, haba.

Anyway, we are still here dancing to Sir Shins Peters' performance. I can't dance, but I am just moving my body and smiling like a school girl, font hate Na, I am just having a good time.

Will be back for more gist, until then, stay woke.

Comments

Popular Posts