EVENT: UNVEILING OF SAPPHAIRE SCENTS LEKKI OUTLET PART 2



Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya

I am finally home and my leg hurts 😢. The rain could not stop the party and while we were still dancing to Teni, the entertainer's music, Dee One and Nina showed up.

I thought that after Bobrisky, the Shim Barbie threatened her, she would be too scared to come out, but that's a story for another day. Small chops to the rescue, that's why I love Lagos parries, there is no Lagos parry without food

When Dee one came in, the screams from the female folks were deafening, I didn't even recognize him immediately, had to ask a lady who he was and she said Dee one, me I was confused, is it the Dee one of kennis music? The way the hanty looked at me ehn, even me, I wished I recognized him on time. You know that look that says, "Have you being living in a Cave?" Afraid catch me o.

Anyway, When it was time for item 7, as a foodie, I didn't disappoint like Amaka (side eyes 😒). There is no Lagos parry without food, that's why I love going to them.

Pictures of the event below:






Comments

Popular Posts