ALL THE STYLES WE SAW AT #OBA2018

The couple; Okiki Afolayan and wife, Abimbola Ogunnowo

Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya

My people your waka waka blogger is here again and this time, I come bearing good news.

A lot of you know and don't know that I am also an event coordinator amongst other things, so my event planner called me to come coordinate ushers at a wedding event in Ikeja, I didn't even know it was a celebrity wedding until I got there.

The wedding ceremony between yoruba actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo and Director, Okiki Afolayan, yesterday, the 6th of October, 2018 at Times Square event Centre, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, their official hashtag was #oba2018 and had a movie theme, Goldit event solutions always know how to deliver, the event setting was on point.

It had the likes of high profile actors in the industry such as Yinka Quadri, Faithia Balogun, Toyin Abraham, Sotayo, Mercy Aigbe, Femi Adebayo, Adunne Ade, and so many others, abeg, the industry came out for them, just imagine all the Yoruba actors gathering in one place, that happened, Yoruba demon gangs, Lol.

You know where celebrities gather, the styles are always on point because they know their styles are always being used as asoebi inspiration and yada yada yada.

Mercy Aigbe stood out for me, apart from the bride of course. Even bobrisky came, I didn't know see the shim, was so busy.

Below are some of the styles that stood out for me, enjoy:

Funmi Adeeyo


Regina Chukwu et Mide Martins

Mercy Aigbe




Toyin Abraham


Adunni Ade


Comments

  1. Mercy aigbe kills it everytime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the baddest designer @ceoluminaofficial

      Delete
    2. That's nice, I have checked her out on Instagram and her designs are lit🔥

      Delete
  2. That's nice, but where are you in the pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts