WAKANDA BLOGGER SPENT HER SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE JOHNNY'S ROOM CONCERT.


Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Guys, I had the most amazing time yesterday, Sunday,
14th October, 2018, at the Johnnydrille's music concert held at Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island, Lagos. It was supposed to start from 7-9pm, but African time won't just leave Nigerians alone, we started almost 7:40pm.

An 8 year old violinist blew us away to the tune of hallelujah, she was just too good and a hunt for 3000 instagram followers began for Don Jazzy to sign her up. His band players? Too good.

Over 3000 of us were there dancing to the tune of his serenading music and chai, the love in the air was too intimidating for us single ladies. Almost everybody there came with their partners; whether homosexual or straight, people were in twos, thank God for my own life o, I was there with friends, both male and female and we were jumping upandan like school children so it was fun for me, just imagine if I had gone alone, with all those lovey lovey around me, maybe I would have gone home thinking about my love life yeah?

His dad and mum were on ground to witness their son's first ever concert and it was just perfect. We had a nice time flashing our phone lights to the memory of "Ifiok," who died of cancer, she was his friend. Kenny black, the musical comedian didn't disappoint us, my girl simi was on ground to support him, Dija was there and his record label boss, Don Jazzy was present too. His story of how fame came to him is another example of what the internet can do.

The "Ifiok" moment

Anyway, it was eccentric, that dude has fans o, I didn't realize until yesterday; they made plans for 150 peoplepeople, but tickets sold out really fast in one hour of announcing it on his instagram handle.

Vendors that sold at the event went home smiling, taxify drivers cashed out real good and the people that came had a good time, the reviews online attest to this claim.

I went home feeling like I had attended an "Oyibo concert." Would I attend another concert of his, Uhmmmm, hell yeah. If you were there, tell us your experience in the comment section.

Finally, felabration starts today and would run for a week and I would be attending tomorrow, tuesday. if you come there, holla at your girl if you can. I am excited.



Comments

Popular Posts