DING! DING!! DING!!! VILLAGE PIPO GATHER ROUND O, I BRING GIST

Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Chai, money is good o, in fact, money Na fine bobo (plix, argue with ya keypad if you don't agree).

I am inside a bus heading to Ikeja under bridge as I type this and guess what umu village m, governor Ambode's entourage just passed and every car stood still for them, I mean our bus driver was advised by those in the bus to wait o, if not Na wahala, me, I was just looking laik Lukumor. After all the vehicles had passed, all the social and political Nigerian commentators/analysts in our vehicle stared analyzing, one hanty Na said, after the enjoyment, Ambode wee gan answer God, me (in my mind o), I na think it in my mind (this discussion was between me and my mind o), while will Ambode goan tell God that while he was on earth, he was enjoying, is it a crime to enjoy? The hanty even said, even if Ambode does restitution, what if people because of suffering, haf die, hmmmmmmm, my mind Na tell me that this hanty is a very jealox someborri, if not, wetin concern restitution abi afterlife concern enjoyment?

I was just looking at the hanty with side eye, (my mind Na say, if this hanty see 5 million naira, if you tell her to stop being a Christian, she wee do it shapeshaperly, nonsense and 5 million).

I just decided to call village meeting on this hanty jare, nothing too serious my community pipo, oya go back to what you were doing before.

In other news, I trekked yesterday, serious trek o, from Ikeja under bridge to Lagos house of Assembly, I wanted to faint. Pray for me FAM.

Comments

Popular Posts