2018 IN RETROSPECT PART 2


Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

If you haven't read the first part of this piece, do well to click here. Cont'd

Celebrity breakup of 2018:

IK Ogbonna and Sonia LaLa Reina:
Nigerians were stunned when news broke about the separation between Ik Ogbonna and his Colombian model wife, Sonia Lareinaa Ogbonna. First, Sonia took off her husband's name on social media, which further sparked off break up rumours. For weeks, the estranged lovers kept sharing cryptic messages on social media leaving fans puzzled.



Ik Ogbonna and estranged wife, Sonia


Losses:

Tosyn Bucknor:
Popular Nigerian media personality, singer and writer, Tosyn Bucknor passed, on the 19th of December, 2018. The deceased was reportedly found dead by her husband,Aurelian Boyer, when he arrived  at home from work. Her former colleague at Top Radio, Wale Adigun, made this known via his Twitter account.

Baba Sala:
Moses Olaiya, a.k.a Baba Sala passed on this year at the age of 82. According to reports, he died at his private residence in Ilesa, Osun state. Baba Sala, born in 1936 in Ijesha, was a Nigerian comedian, dramatist and actor.


2018 was a good for me; I started this blog, I learnt, un-learnt and re-learnt, I am eternally grateful for the gift of life, talent discovery, PGD certificate, my job, my family and friends.

I say, let's do this again next year.


Happy thanksgiving to all my readers, what are you grateful for?

Comments

Popular Posts