LOVE IN THE BUS


Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Boy meets girl, girls warm up to boy, they date, your typical love story right? what if I tell you there is another version to it? or a twist to it?

Let me tell y'all a story, I was in the bus, sitting down calmly and minding my business (if you know, you know), Mr A gets in, stands in front of me, even though he has a choice of sitting down, but still...

He kept stealing silent, backward glances at me, turning his head left and right like a Peacock, all the while, I was still minding my business.

Then I remember 2018 is almost going and I haven't shot the arrow of love, I decided to try, you know when you want to give somebody hope, while trying to adjust so that he can see me well, one aunty decided to sit in front of me, ah ah, aunty, do you want to spoil the work of God, I asked in my mind.

I faced front again, still minding my business, the traffic was intense, so Mr Lukumon kept starring and I kept starring, till it became a starring competition.

We starred and starred, until... we got to Stadium and Mr. Lukumon, with an, "Agbero voice," said Owa oooooooo, Me: Hay God.

Image result for hay god meme

So Mr. Luku issa tout????????????????

Thank you for saving me, thank you my Lord (that was my chorus till I got down at my bustop).

See you, what were you thinking? that we exchanged numbers?, he got me flowers after and we lived nappily ever after? Not in Nigeria, not in our BRT buses.

Image result for MAN STANDING INSIDE BRT BUS IN LAGOS

Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts