MERRY CHRISTMAS


Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Tis the season to be jolly, lala lala lala lala lalalala.

Merry Christmas my sweet readers, may this Christmas bring us all that we wish ourselves, even though the devil tried to spoil my Christmas, my phone screen decided to crack a day to Christmas, 😪, can you imagine?

One of my greatest fulfillments this year is creating this blog on which lives have been touched and people have been entertained. Let's continue this in 2019 on a bigger scale.

Since its a season of merriment, I am open to constructive criticism on how to take this blog to a higher level, if you want to send that, diaryofawakanda@gmail.com is your fastest route.

On this note, I'll say,enjoy the holiday.
P.S. Who is taking mama Wakanda out today?

Comments

Popular Posts