MOREMI STAGE PLAY


Written by Amarachi Ogbonnaya.

Officially, Moremi the musical has began. After all the intensive publicity, I can say proudly it was worth my time. If you haven't read my post on it, click here.

The stage play officially began on the 21st of December, 2018 with Moremi and will be on till 2nd of January, 2019.

Its been ages I watched a stage play and this one was worth all the money they are charging for it, trust me.

I especially liked the singing part, beautiful voices, the actors were on point and the settings? OMG, mind blowing, if you don't see any of the plays, you would be doing yourself a great disfavor this 2018, grab your tickets at 5000 naira, regular VVIP, 20,000 naira at terra kulture.

The venue of the plays is Terra Kulture; 76, Tiamiyu Savage street, Victoria Island, Lagos. The time slots for the plays are 3pm and 7pm respectively.

Below are pictures from the play:

Awesome props and stage


Diary of a wakanda blog is one of its media partners
The king consulting with his chiefs on the troubles of the land
Cross section of guests at the venue

A scene from the play





Comments

Popular Posts